How To Invest
Investors get into a Mortgage Investment Corporation (MIC) by purchasing shares after knowing the MIC investment product and having their qualification determined. They will sign a subscription agreement that outlines the terms and conditions and sets forth the rights and expectations of the investor as well as the mortgage company.
Steps to invest:
1. Get to know our product.
2. Fill in the client application form.
3. Provide the relevant documents regarding your personal and financial details.
4. Prepare a Bank draft of your investment ($150,000 minimum).
6. Sign subscription agreement with us.
7. Receive our shares certificate and trade confirmation.