Investors

Our current average yield is 8%-8.24% per year. Dividends could be monthly deposited into your bank accounts or accumulated as stock to earn the highest annual yield. All invested funds will be lent out as mortgages which register on borrowers’ land titles.

Borrowers

Jin-Ocean specializes in the first and second mortgages up to 70% of the appraised value: including residential, commercial, construction, or short-term bridge loans which are guaranteed by real properties in Greater Vancouver area.

Contact Us

Our director will provide you professional mortgage advice or appropriate investment plan. Cymbalta can be used together with other prescription medication, Sammamish stromectol prise a jeun but it needs to be used with caution in people who are currently not taking any medication. It is important as a parent to keep your child at a ivermectin 6mg price safe distance when he or she is very young. It must be used for the purpose of treating or preventing symptoms of the Al Ḩarāk conditions it is being used to treat. It may take a short time for medications to begin to show results, because they are often tested for safety and effectiveness in http://hagile.it/99147-gaba-600-mg-88133/ animals before being brought to market. It is believed to be a component Mākum stromectol hinta of the "emotional energy system" and is related to the brain. Please contact Kathy Wang by 778-384-0930 or email to kathy@jin-oceanmic.com

In the past fiscal year of July 2019 – June 2020. We have received higher profits than expected. Pursuant to the Subscription Agreement and to appreciate investors’ sincere trust and great support, Jin-Ocean MIC will distribute an extra dividend based on his or her percentage of share interest to each and every shareholder who holds shares as of June 30, 2020.

According to our calculation, for the shareholders who receive monthly cash dividends, the standard annual rate of return is 8%, while the extra dividend rate is 0.36%, therefore, the total rate of return equals 8.36%. For those shareholders who receive stock dividends, the standard annual rate of return is 8.24%, while the extra dividend rate is 0.36%, therefore, the total rate of return equals 8.60%.

We can help investors deposit their cash dividends directly into their bank accounts. For reinvestors, the stock dividends will be accumulated into the shareholders’ account accordingly.

  • A mortgage investment corporation or MIC is an investment and lending company designed specifically for mortgage lending in Canada.
  • Investors of a MIC are its preferred shareholders. This ownership of preferred shares enables investors to invest in a company which manages a diversified and secured pool of mortgages, varying from small first or second mortgages on residential property to commercial and development mortgages on new projects.
  • Mortgage investment corporations are generally provincially registered and licensed, with the management of the mortgage fund under the direction of provincially licensed mortgage brokers.
  • MICs are organized for investing in pools of mortgages. Profits generated by MICs are distributed to their shareholders according to their proportional interests.

Mortgage/ Investment

check the latest news

Latest from our blog
Bank of Canada ‘in a pickle’ when it comes to housing: National Bank

National Bank Economist Warren Lovely said the Bank of Canada is in a tough spot ahead...

Canadians paid down record amount of debt amid pandemic, StatCan says

OTTAWA — Statistics Canada says households paid down a record amount of non-mortgage debt in the...

B.C. home sales fall 35 percent from spring market peak, but prices climb 17 percent over last year

The B.C. Real Estate Association says home sales continue to moderate. In a new report, the...

Canada to implement mandatory COVID-19 vaccines for all federal workers by fall

Canada is making COVID-19 vaccinations mandatory for all workers in federal service by this fall, Minister of Intergovernmental...